We, Caphyon S.R.L., Str. Ana Ipatescu Nr. 51, Dolj, Craiova, 200340, European Union, Romania are committed to comply with the high standards of Data Protection established by the legislation in force.
This Cookies Policy constitutes an inseparable part of the Terms of Service. The Policy describes what are cookies, and how they are used with the Service and Website. Service, Website and other capitalized terms used herein will have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service or in the applicable Data Protection legislation.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small data file transferred to your computer via the browser you are using to access the Service or the Website. They may be “persistent” cookies, stored by your browser until the expiration date or until you remove them manually, or “session” cookies, which expire at the end of your session when the browser is closed.
We do not track or collect. Personal Information using cookies. The data that we receive is anonymous information about the visits, preferences and activity on the Website or Service.
Cookies used for security purposes include authentication and shopping cart functionalities, which become effective when you make purchases on the Website. These cookies are from the following sources:
- Cookies developed internally by Caphyon for Service secure login.
Navigation, Authentication and Session
- Cookies developed internally by Caphyon for session information, pagination, filters and navigation preferences.
- Amazon Web Services Inc., used for authentication to the Service. The information is processed under Amazon Privacy and Terms.
- These cookies help us identify affiliate sales and credit affiliates within the scope of the Advanced Web Ranking Affiliate Program. They are third party cookies from the following sources:
2Checkout (former Avangate), used for tracking affiliate sales within the 2Checkout electronic ordering system. The information is processed under the 2Checkout Cookies Policy.
Performance, Analytics and Research
- These cookies help us research and improve the experience we offer you while using the Website. They are third party cookies from the following sources:
Intercom, used for customer communication with our Support department. The information is processed under Intercom Privacy and Terms.
We do not track or collect Personal Information using cookies. The data that we receive is anonymous information about the visits, preferences and activity on the Website or Service.
How to control cookies
You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to be prompted before accepting a cookie from a website by changing the browser options. More details on how to manage or disable cookies can be found on www.aboutcookies.org.
Changes to the PolicyThis Policy is effective from May 25, 2018 and may be subject to changes from time to time, by updating this page.
Have a Question?