Spring’s last month brings some pretty new updates to Advanced Web Ranking. We have the difficulty data available via API, as well as a newly redesigned Homescreen.
Let’s get right into it – use the sidebar on the right to jump to a particular update.
Keyword Difficulty Data via API
The export will also include Search Intent data, Difficulty, SERP Features, and Search volume metrics.
The Homescreen has just been enhanced with some new options in both the Performance and Management views.
– You’ll now be able to see performance metrics at a search market level by selecting a single search engine at a time.
– When selecting a single search engine, the top-performing keyword will be displayed. Otherwise, when selecting all search engines available for a project, the best-performing market will be displayed.
– First place KPI has been added in the Position Distribution section and it will display the number of keywords for which your website ranks first.
– Two new stand-alone KPIs are now available: Improved vs declined and Keyword Difficulty.
– The Visibility metrics formula has been updated, taking into consideration the date range’s start and end values (instead of the average values calculated for all the dates in the interval). The only exception remains the metrics in the Top Performers section, where the formula is based on the top inputs by estimated visits, on all the updates in the selected range.
– A new timeframe option (Last year) has been added.
– For each of your projects, you’ll now find some new options to make your workflow smoother. These include information about your tracked countries and devices, GA & GSC sync status, assigned team members to each of your projects, email notification shortcuts, as well as the resource consumption bar to easily keep your costs under control.
And that’s pretty much it for May! 🙂
Want to be up-to-date with all the new features and improvements that we add? Make sure to follow our changelog.
And of course, please reach out if you have any feedback on this. We’d love to hear your thoughts!
P.S. Make sure to check out the ‘How-to’ series we’ve just launched to find out how to get the most out of AWR.