What motivates you? Who do you turn to when you need a push to keep you going?
I bet it’s other people.
People help us make the big changes in our thinking and in the way we choose to spend every day of our lives.
The quote I have as my wallpaper says: “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”. I don’t know who said that, but that helps me every morning focus more on the day that lies ahead and my achievements.
Here are 19 empowering content marketing quotes from well-known experts, that I hope will inspire you and lead you towards creating amazing content!
- “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – @leeodden
- “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” – @avinash
- “Your goal should be to own quality time in your customer’s inbox.” – @TPLDrew
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – @tomfishburne1
- “Useful & Enjoyable & Inspired = Innovative Content.” – @MarketingProfs
- “Content isn’t King, it’s the Kingdom.” – @leeodden
- “The key ingredient to better content is separating the single from the stream.” @LinkedInMktg
- “Good content is not storytelling. It’s telling your story well.” – @MarketingProfs
- “Traditional marketing talks at people. Content marketing talks with them.” @dougkessler
- “These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched.” @brianclark
- “Create content that reaches your audience’s audience.” – @MarketingProfs
- “Traditional marketing and advertising is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world that you are one.” – @Robert_Rose
- “A great headline mixed with a lame opening is like inviting someone into your house, only to slam the door in their face as they approach.” – @brianclark
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” @TPLDrew
- “You don’t have to reinvent the wheel; you just need to share your unique perspective on why the wheel is important.” – @pageonepower
- “Here’s everything you need to know about creating killer content in 3 simple words: Clear. Concise. Compelling.” – @demianfarnworth
- “The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say, ‘This was written specifically for me.” – @AskJamieTurner
- “What you do after you create your content is what truly counts.” – @garyvee
- “The paradox is the more info you give away, the more people will buy what you have to give.” – @brianclark
If you like the quote-blocks I made especially for you, you can tweet them, post them on Facebook, Pin them or even use them as wallpapers 🙂
Tell me, which is your inspirational quote?