Connect a Facebook page to AWR Cloud
There are 3 ways to do this:
- From the Settings -> project name settings -> Social menu. Here, click on Connect with Facebook, authorize AWR Cloud to access your account and select the Facebook page you like from the drop-down.
- Accessing the Social -> Facebook menu and clicking on the Connect Facebook button. You'll be redirected to Settings -> project name settings menu and here, just follow the steps mentioned in the scenario above.
- From the Social -> Overview menu hit the Connect button from the Facebook section. Then, follow the instructions from step 1.
Sync Twitter with AWR Cloud
To sync your Twitter account with AWR Cloud, go to Settings -> project name settings -> Social menu.
Here, click on Connect with Twitter and authorize AWR Cloud to access your account.
There are 2 other ways to access the Settings -> project name settings -> Social menu:
- From the Social -> Overview menu, by clicking on the Connect button from the Twitter section.
- From the Social -> Twitter menu by clicking on Connect Twitter button.
Facebook page sync requirements
The AWR Cloud account owner is the only one who can perform the sync with the Social platforms for the projects added.
For Facebook, for example, each Cloud account uses an unique token back in our database to retrieve the social metrics. Only one Facebook account can be synced with AWR Cloud.
To add multiple Facebook pages (each for the related project), the Cloud account owner needs to ask the owner of each Facebook page permission to access the data (just like when you perform the sync with GA and GWT and the Cloud owner sends a permission request to the third party accounts).
In order to gain access to your clients' Facebook pages, contact the FB page administrators and ask them to add your account email as user on the selected pages.
Here's a video that shows you how to grant permissions to a Facebook page:
This way, once the AWR Cloud and Facebook accounts are synced, a list with all the pages you have access to will be displayed. Next step will be to choose which page to connect with which project.