How do I access the AWR Cloud account?
Access the AWR Cloud login page and enter your credentials - the email and password used on the sign up form. As the Cloud account owner, you can also sign in using one of your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter accounts, as long as you used the same email for the social media account in question.
Admins, team members and customer users cannot yet login with social media accounts.
Don't have an account yet? Sign up for a 30 days free trial
I did not activate my account. Can I still use the trial?
Yes, but for a limited number of days. Once you register for an AWR Cloud trial, you will automatically receive by email the activation URL and the account will be temporarily activated, being available to access.
Trial activation is mandatory. If the account is not activated within 24h since registration, it will be locked and you will no longer be able to sign in. The newly created trial data will be stored on our servers for the next 48h.
After this time, if the account still hasn't been activated, it will be removed from our system.
In this case, the email you entered for registration will be remembered for the next 14 days, and then it will be erased, to enable access for you to sign up again using the same address
Credit card trials (Pro, Agency and Enterprise) are automatically activated once the payment information is being submitted.
Can I change the login email address?
Yes. Access the Settings -> Account Settings -> Account section of AWR Cloud, at the bottom of the screen and you will have the option to “Change account email”. Enter the new address and your submission request will be directly sent to one of our representatives.
For security reasons, the account email address will be manually switched. As soon as the process is completed, you will receive an email from our Support Staff.
How can I change my password?
There are 2 ways to change your password:
1. Directly from our website:
- Go to the login page at www.awrcloud.com/login.php
- Below the credential fields, click Forgot password?
- Type the email associated with your account, then click “Recover password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Straight from your AWR Cloud account, using the Settings -> Account Settings -> Account -> Password change section, down at the bottom of the screen.
How can I make sure I don't lose access to my account data?
Depending on the account type, you can prevent losing access to AWR Cloud data:
- Newly created trial accounts are required to use the activation URL received by email within 72h since registration.
- Expired trial accounts. Once the trial expires, if the subscription is not upgraded, the account is locked and the data gathered within the last 30 days will be stored on our servers for another month. During this time, if you purchase one of the available AWR Cloud plans (link to 1.1), the account will be restored.
- Paid subscriptions not renewed on the scheduled date. When the automatic renewal bounces, the rank tracking process is automatically stopped. If the subscription is not renewed within the next 30 days, the account will be suspended. Contact us for more details.
If I don't log in for more than a month, will I still be able to access the account afterwards?
Yes. If the AWR Cloud subscription is active, the data and all your account settings remain unchanged. You can run automated tasks on scheduler and you'll receive notifications by email when they're done.
Is AWR Cloud fully functional on mobile devices and different resolutions?
Of course! AWR Cloud has a responsive design, which allows you to access your account from any device - PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet, no matter the OS they're performing on.
What do I need to install on my website to see keyword rankings?
Nothing at all! AWR Cloud requires no tracking code to gather rankings for your website. All you need to do is configure the projects in your account, and check the information after the updates. Simple as that!
What happens if I need to access my AWR Cloud account from a different device?
Being a web-based application, the end user can access his account data from any device, without any further information transfer. All you need is an active internet connection, and you can access the platform from any browser.
Is my data secure?
AWR Cloud is fully committed to the security of your private information. To prevent unauthorized access, the application grants access to the account of the owner and users via user and password, and all pages within the account are served through a HTTPS protocol.
When the account owner adds multiple users to the same Cloud account, he has full control over the data they access and manage. Admins have full access on all projects, but they are unable to handle or see the billing information or anything related to the owner's invoices.