Hi guys, it’s time to kick off 2016 in style, and AWR Cloud brings you a new awesome feature: we are ready to unlock your not-provided keywords from Google Analytics!
I am pretty sure that an important part of your SEO strategies relies on organic keyword data. And with roughly 80% of your keywords being not-provided, that leaves you with just 20% of your search terms to plan around. And that’s not nearly enough.
I know there are ways around this, and SEOs all around are trying to match clicks or impressions with traffic data, or are focusing on paid keywords altogether to fill the void.
AWR Cloud comes to your help now, and search terms that generate organic traffic to your website will no longer be hidden, and you will be able to once again access a full keyword profile for your webpages. Access the Google – Not Provided menu to get started!
AWR’s new feature breaks all organic traffic down by keywords and allows you to measure the traffic directly driven by the keywords you’ve been optimizing the website for. You are now able to correlate with precision your optimization efforts with results and confidently prove your worth to clients.
And the best part about this that you have to do very little from your end: just connect both your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts, targeting the same website, in AWR Cloud and we do the rest. It’s that simple.
By combining traffic values for not provided terms from Google Analytics with the number of clicks from the Search Console, we start pairing up keywords with a proportional number of visits, thus breaking down the not-provided keyword pool.
AWR Cloud analyzes data for the past full month and visit information can be available for each of the URLs associated with your domain, similar to the Visibility by URL metrics. Once discovered, keywords can be easily added into your existing AWR Cloud project, so you can monitor real-time rankings and details stats, or run SEO reports for each of them.
I can’t wait for you to try the new feature for yourselves and let us all know what you think of it, so drop me a line in the comments section below!