Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Advanced Web Ranking.
We gladly welcome the participation of passionate, innovative and original writers on our blog, on topics related to online marketing but not limited to it.
We’re actually more interested in your ideas, expertise, and passions than we are in having you fill in some hole in our list. Therefore if you ask yourself “What are you an expert on?” “What are you passionate about?” you will come up with the ideal topics for your guest articles.
How to get published?
1. Send us email at editor[at]advancedwebranking.com with the following information:
- A short bio of yourself along with a link to your blog or previous work, relevant for your writing skills
- Your Twitter ID
- Your written article in Word, Open Office, Rich Text Format, Google Docs, or within the body of the email
2. Our staff will carefully review your article for approval and notify you via email if your article will be published and the scheduled date for your post.
We do not publish your article without notifying you first or significantly change your content without your consent. However, we do reserve the right to make small edits such as grammar corrections if needed or suggest to you changes that we find opportune and needed for the article to get published.
You will get full credit for the article.
Writing & Formatting Guidelines
Please, make sure you comply with the following requirements in order to speed up the approval process and increase your chances of getting published:
- Your content must be unique, written in English, grammatically correct and with no spelling errors
- No self promotion or affiliate links are accepted. We do encourage you to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention specifically
- Basic formatting should include some strong headers and paragraphs broken up in easy-to-digest chunks
- Your post should be as long as you need it to be in order to convey your message
- The images need to be limited to 670 pixels wide
- Please, make sure you own the copyright to any images you submit with your posts or you include image credits when necessary
Since not all submissions are going to be published, please make sure that you give your best into creating quality content before sending it to us.
Best of luck and happy writing!
The Advanced Web Ranking Editorial Team